iReporter

Waxahachie native, Dr. Rob Tenery, recently released his memoir, Chasing the Ponytail This nostalgic book, set in small town Texas in the late 50s and early...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Feb 12 2016
What does a basketball court refurbishment, a reading and learning center and a homeless shelter computer lab have in common? The Dallas Maverick’s nonprofit...
The public is invited to hear renowned National Geographic photographer and conservationist Joel Sartore on Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. Joel...
These results are from our entire DFW network of 64 communities, which proved to be an interesting sampling: 18.71 percent voted for Trump 17.72 percent voted...
The Dallas Can Academy Pleasant Grove Campus boy’s basketball team recently traveled to Austin in hope of returning home with a trophy to add to the shelf. The...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 9 2016
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...
It’s the Valentine’s Day crunch countdown — do you know what your plans are? According to the folks at Reunion Tower , this prime piece of real estate — 480...
What is more lovely and graceful than a ballerina — especially one as celebrated as the Russian dancer Anna Pavlova? The beautiful and delicate dessert of...
On February 3, two of the Young Women’s Preparatory Network schools, Irma Rangel Young Women’s Leadership School (Irma Rangel) and Young Women’s Leadership...